الخميس، ٢٢ يوليو ٢٠١٠

Dayes in coppin ..





when I hear about the trip to coppin I decided immediately I will go this trip ,,

I cant believe My self when my father and my mother say OK to go to America

until the flight day i didn't believe that

and I was afraid of the plan because I didn't fly ever

but when I see my friends in the airport and the happiness what in their eyes I feel comfortable and feel excited and me and my friends take many photos in every place in the airport and in the plan

we were so happy and very excited

we stay 12 Horus in the plan , then we go to bus to arrive us to coppin

we take many photos in the bus and we sleep because we were very tired

and the most thing i love is happened , it is rained ...

I was so happy when i see the moon and the rain ...this is wonderful with all this trees on the road ,, and beautiful homes...


when we arrive to coppin we was tired and didn't do any thing but sleep





the next day .....



the next day we go to a drawing festival

that is the second thing i love it happened

i love drawing so i was joyful ...

In this festival was more things to do

there are places to draw and places to show drawing of painters

in some of this places there are sheets to drawing and color pencils ..

you can draw what you feel and wrote what it mean after drawing

i draw a butterfly write beside if freedom ..

it what i was feel ...am in another country for the first tome

and i was in drawing place

every thing make me happy ...every thing is beautiful




to be continue....

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق